Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Drugstore Obsessions!

For you cheapies out there who love finding great beauty bargains as much as I do, you're gonna love these awesome products if you don't already own them! They are all very affordable (not the kind of so-called drugstore cosmetics that are barely cheaper than Sephora) The best part is they are products that are great for on-the-go girls who want no-brainer beauty products, or for easy outdoor maintenance. I actually purchased these for a trip to the sand dunes and they were my saving grace, sometimes you don't feel so sexy covered in dust and sand! So you outdoorsy girls or no-fuss ladies, listen up!

1. Maybelline Clean Express Make-up remover Wipes- The advertising on these had me sold at hello, promising to remove even water proof mascara which was a must for being outside. The verdict? These wipes were amazing! They truly got every bit of makeup off and without too much effort. Makeup remover wipes never seem to really work for me but these ones are definitely hard core, they also promise to go easy on sensitive skin so anyone can use them. I found these well worth the $5 to keep me from looking like a hot mess.

2. Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer- All I can stay is this stuff is magic. I have been waiting for a highlighting concealer dupe for YVES Saint Laurent's Touche Eclat for way too long and finally I have it for $6! (YSL's concealer is $40) I find this concealer to be super light, so no settling in fine lines and it's undetectable and looks just like your skin. It's also very brightening, I actually put this on my friend and her before and after was so dramatic I wish I would've snapped a pic! This is great for hangover eyes or just straight tired eyes, a perfect pick-me-up that you should always have in your purse for those unexpected haggard moments.

3. Maybelline Baby Lips- So I have this thing where I have to have a little bit of color on my lips at all times (pretty sure I'm not the only one) otherwise I just feel..well, ya know, dead. So this is like exactly what I have needed all my life, the perfect flush of color while giving me moisture and making my lips smooth and supple like a babies! They definitely nailed the whole baby lips thing, not gonna lie. It's a lot like a balm but you get color that is natural and actually stains a little, giving you color without the obvious effort. Love, love, love it! All my friends were stealing this from me right and left. These are about $4 each and I plan to own them all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com