Monday, January 28, 2013

Ivy League Style





You don't have to be an ivy league student to rock the oxford flat and it sure wouldn't be a crime to pose as one. The world of fashion is full of posers so if that makes me one I'll gladly join! I'll be honest I am totally digging the spoiled geek chic look that somehow translates to me as pretty, dainty-footed nerd. When it comes to shoes I'm like a bloodhound, I'll smell a trend coming from a mile away and you can't stop me, I'll scour the internet to find them. Sold out? Challenge accepted. You will come to see that shoes are undoubtedly my biggest weakness. The oxford shoe has to be my latest craving, I love their cool, understated simplicity that somehow manages to give any look a preppy, polished refinement. Maybe it's lust maybe it's love, it's truly hard to know when it comes to amazing shoes. 
 These magnificent beauties are known as "The Wurl" in stores or online at Aldoshoes for $50. Just looking at these I can see the endless styling options, adorable and girly with a pleated skirt or sophisticated and classic with a pair of black skinnies. The brogue detailing is so T.Swift-esque as well, I just think they are the perfect shoes for any low-key spring look. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com