Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Eye Opener: Beat Fine Lines with Better Hydration

So the other day I was scavenging Sephora for new products which I tend to do when I'm bored and I decided I needed an eye cream, seeing as I'm 26 now and technically that's only 4 years away from 30, so it's only appropriate right? Anyways, I told one of the lovely Sephora girls I needed something for my "lines". She kinda laughed and was like lines? She was foreign so I assumed maybe she had misunderstood me and so I kept saying "yeah my fine lines, around my eyes, you know, these?" Pointing to my eye area. She finally said what lines?? She told me what I had was not fine lines and that my skin is just dry due to dehydration and that fine lines are much deeper. She said what I needed was water, not a heavy wrinkle cream. On top of hydration, one product she did suggest was an Origins eye cream called "Eye Doctor" that increases hydration up to 70% and also protects the eye area against pollution and free radicals and all that yucky stuff that causes aging.


Origins Eye Doctor Eye Cream $34 at Origins.com


It's a no-brainer that more water is great for your skin and body in general, it assists in so many functions aside from making your skin glow and look healthy. Although I knew water was a huge beauty booster, I didn't realize how much it effects aging. If you have dry skin or even if you don't it's important to drink water to give your skin hydration and keep those lines far away. Not only will I be increasing my water intake, I will be using this miraculous cream that seriously is like a huge drink for your eyes. I noticed an instant difference in my eye area. It has lots of natural agents like cucumber, green tea and ginseng and so it's very natural and good for sensitive skin types. If you aren't sure you want to spend the $34 on eye cream just go to Sephora, get a sample and you won't be sorry. Age prevention is never too early!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com